Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today is a brighter day

Well obviously I was very down yesterday which is unusual for me, but considering the circumstances I'm going to cut myself some slack. I got some insight from friends and family and it is always helpful for me to stay in close touch with those of a like mind when it comes to the hereafter. I have a friend who is very psychic and she let me know yesterday that she could sense Matt was with me and had his hands on my shoulders. She said he knows how important his birthday is to me. That's really encouraging and helpful to me.

We're looking forward to entertaining my husband's cousins this weekend at our place in the mountains and I'm going to make homemade barbecue chicken pizza. If it turns out good and you're interested, leave a comment and I'll post the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment