Monday, January 11, 2010

Friends lunch, no shows and eek!

Where do I begin? We took a trek down from the mountains to have lunch with friends on Friday. That was fun and really good food. If you ever go to Tooele for anything-- eat at Sostanza. Great food and great service, reasonably priced.
Saturday we cleaned like crazy because we were planning to show the house to at least two or three interested buyers who had called and said they would like to come by on Saturday. All were no shows. :( So we have a nice, clean house still for sale.
We visited with Mom on the way back to the mountains on Sunday and got in pretty late, but it sure was nice to be home.
First thing this morning as I came up stairs to get to work, I stopped in the bathroom to wash my face, etc. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something small and dark, dart across the floor, run around the room and run out the door. EEK!!! It was a mouse. I guess the little critters have finally found their way in from the out doors. Dammit. Want to lend me your cat?
All in all though today was a beautiful day in the mountains. The thermometer got up to 39 degrees today and the sun was out all day.
We could use some snow though, otherwise the ground will be bare in no time.


No comments:

Post a Comment